March 10, 2014 AP Men's Basketball Poll
- First-place votes, W-L records, and total points are not available prior to 2001-02. If you have some of this data from a verifiable source, please contact me.
- Regular-season polls from 1949-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-68 had 10 teams (except in December 1960 and the 1964-65 preseason polls), and 1990-present had 25 teams.
- Preseason polls started in the 1961-62 season, and there were post-tournament polls in 1953, 1954, 1974, and 1975.
- Poll dates from 1948-49 to 2006-07 fall on Tuesdays with a few exceptions. Dates from 2007-08 to present fall on Mondays.
- Some of this weekly poll data was contributed to the ESPN College Basketball Encyclopedia: The Complete History of the Game