November 23, 2015 AP Men's Basketball Poll
- Cincinnati makes first appearance in the Top 25 since the final 2014 poll (21 polls)
- Iowa State makes first appearance in the Top 5 since the 1/7/1997 poll (353 polls)
- Michigan State makes first appearance in the Top 5 since the 1/20/2014 poll (29 polls) and first appearance in the Top 10 since the 2/10/2014 poll (26 polls)
- Texas A&M makes first appearance in the Top 25 since the 12/12/2011 poll (74 polls)
- Xavier makes first appearance in the Top 25 since the 12/19/2011 poll (73 polls)
- Iowa State ties BYU for #57
- Oregon ties 2 others for #72
- Texas A&M ties Duquesne for #76
- Wichita State ties Providence for #55
- First-place votes, W-L records, and total points are not available prior to 2001-02. If you have some of this data from a verifiable source, please contact me.
- Regular-season polls from 1949-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-68 had 10 teams (except in December 1960 and the 1964-65 preseason polls), and 1990-present had 25 teams.
- Preseason polls started in the 1961-62 season, and there were post-tournament polls in 1953, 1954, 1974, and 1975.
- Poll dates from 1948-49 to 2006-07 fall on Tuesdays with a few exceptions. Dates from 2007-08 to present fall on Mondays.
Men's BB |
Women's BB |
Copyright © 2007-15 College Poll Archive. All rights reserved.
College Poll Archive is not affiliated with the companies, administrators, or members of
the football or basketball AP Top 25 Polls, Amway Coaches Polls, or selection committees
Formerly known as AP Poll Archive (2007-2010)