July 12: Based on previous seasons the estimated dates for the preseason polls are Thursday August 7 for the Coaches and Saturday August 16 for the AP.
April 8: According to my records, tonight's Women's Basketball National Championship Game will be the 53rd meeting between AP #1 and #2.
March 17: Need help filling out your bracket? Try HuffPost's Predict-o-Tron.
March 17: The latest AP MBB poll has been posted and the Total Appearances are now current.
March 17: The latest AP WBB poll has been posted and the Total Appearances are now current.
February 26: The 2013 final AP football poll has been updated with a minor error in Chris Fowler's ballot. Originally it was thought that it wouldn't affect the rankings, but it did (Arizona State and Notre Dame switched positions).
January 7: Here are the milestones for the latest AP football poll:
- Oklahoma makes first appearance in the Top 10 since the 10/21/2012 poll (23 polls)
- South Carolina makes first appearance in the Top 5 since the 10/7/2012 poll (25 polls)
- UCF makes first appearance ever in the Top 10
- Vanderbilt makes first appearance in the Top 25 since the final 2012 poll (16 polls)
- Alabama's Top 5 streak ends at 48, Top 10 streak reaches 50
- Auburn's Top 25 streak reaches 10
- Florida State's Top 5 streak reaches 10
- Fresno State's Top 25 streak ends at 12
- Northern Illinois' Top 25 streak ends at 10
- Ohio State's Top 10 streak ends at 25
- Wisconsin's Top 25 streak reaches 10
- Boise State's final poll streak ends at 5
- LSU's final poll streak reaches 5
- West Virginia's final poll streak ends at 11
- Oklahoma State ties California for #39
- South Carolina ties Illinois for #44
- UCF ties Georgetown for #109
- Washington is at 399 and counting