1964 Final AP Football Poll
OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES
Auburn, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Oklahoma, Oregon, Princeton, Penn State, Syracuse, Tulsa, Utah, Washington
- CP = Coaches Poll (1950 to present)
- CFP = College Football Playoff selection committee rankings (2014)
- BCS = BCS Rankings (1998 to 2013)
- * = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings); Hold the mouse cursor over these rankings to see the first place votes (where available) in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Clicking on the points will display the voter detail for that team (this is a beta test depending on the accuracy and accessibility of the data from AP's website).
- Regular-season polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-67 had 10 teams (except for the 1961 final poll which had 20), and 1989-present had 25 teams.