September 25, 2016 AP Football Poll
- Boise State makes first appearance in the Top 25 since the 10/11/2015 poll (13 polls)
- Mississippi's Top 25 streak reaches 10
- Oklahoma's Top 25 streak ends at 20
- Boise State's season streak reaches 15
- Boise State ties Navy for #60
- Michigan State reaches 380 appearances
- San Diego State ties four others for #99
- Wisconsin reaches 340 appearances
- North Dakota State's total points dropped from 74 last week to 58 this week. In 2007, Appalachian State received votes in just two polls after their win at #5 Michigan. They reappeared in the final poll's Others Receiving Votes after they won the FCS National Championship.
- * = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings); Hold the mouse cursor over these rankings to see the first place votes (where available) in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Clicking on the points will display the voter detail for that team.
- The 3WT (3 Week AP Ranking Trend) column represents the net change in AP ranking over the last three weeks by comparing the rank from two weeks ago to the current rank (three total rankings). If a team was not ranked two weeks ago, they are given a default rank of 26 whether they received votes or not. This may or may not be a permanent feature, or it could be changed to four weeks.
- Regular season polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-67 had 10 teams (except for the 1961 final poll which had 20), 1968-88 had 20 teams, and 1989-present had 25 teams.
Men's BB |
Women's BB |
Copyright © 2007-16 College Poll Archive. All rights reserved.
College Poll Archive is not affiliated with the companies, administrators, or members of
the football or basketball AP Top 25 Polls, USA Today Coaches Polls, or selection committees
Formerly known as AP Poll Archive (2007-2010)