November 23, 2014 AP Football Poll
- Boise State makes first appearance in the Top 25 since the 2013 preseason poll (29 polls)
- Minnesota makes first appearance in the Top 25 since the 10/26/2008 poll (101 polls)
- Baylor's Top 25 streak reaches 30
- Florida State's Top 10 streak reaches 30 and Top 25 streak reaches 50
- Arizona ties SMU and Northwestern for #51
- Colorado State ties Santa Clara for #76
- Georgia Tech reaches 300 appearances
- Marshall ties Hawaii for #92
2014 AP Voters
- * = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings); Hold the mouse cursor over these rankings to see the first place votes (where available) in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Clicking on the points will display the voter detail for that team (this is a beta test depending on the accuracy and accessibility of the data from the AP's website).
- Regular season polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-67 had 10 teams (except for the 1961 final poll which had 20), and 1989-present had 25 teams.