December 4, 2005 AP Football Poll
OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES
Oklahoma 66 (#23 in BCS), South Carolina 56, Boise State 22, Fresno State 18, Nevada 8, California 5, Northwestern 4 (#25 in BCS), UTEP 4, Minnesota 3, Nebraska 3, Toledo 3, Tulsa 3, Iowa State 2, Navy 1
- Hold the mouse cursor over the non-AP rankings to see the first place votes, total points, and previous rank in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips), where available
- * = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings)
- CP = Coaches Poll (1950 to present)
- HP = Harris Poll (2005 to present; starts in late September)
- BCS = BCS Rankings (1998 to present; starts in mid-October)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Regular-season polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-67 had 10 teams (except for the 1961 final poll which had 20), and 1989-present had 25 teams.
- This weekly poll data was contributed to the ESPN College Football Encyclopedia