1991 Final AP Football Poll
OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES
Georgia Tech 70, Virginia 63, Indiana 48, Ohio State 31, Bowling Green 27, Baylor 5, San Diego State 5, Arkansas 4, Kansas State 3
- Hold the mouse cursor over the non-AP rankings to see the first place votes, total points, and previous rank in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips), where available
- * = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings)
- CP = Coaches Poll (1950 to present)
- BCS = BCS Rankings (1998 to 2013)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Regular-season polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-67 had 10 teams (except for the 1961 final poll which had 20), and 1989-present had 25 teams.
- This weekly poll data was contributed to the ESPN College Football Encyclopedia