1999 Final AP Football Poll
OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES
Stanford 168, East Carolina 97, Colorado 75, TCU 45, Syracuse 21, Utah 20, Hawaii 19, Washington 7, Wake Forest 5, Boise State 3, Oklahoma 3, Colorado State 2
1999 AP Voters
- CP = Coaches Poll (1950 to present)
- CFP = College Football Playoff selection committee rankings (2014)
- BCS = BCS Rankings (1998 to 2013)
- * = Received first place votes (non-AP rankings); Hold the mouse cursor over these rankings to see the first place votes (where available) in a tooltip (for browsers that support tooltips)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Clicking on the points will display the voter detail for that team (this is a beta test depending on the accuracy and accessibility of the data from AP's website).
- Regular-season polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-67 had 10 teams (except for the 1961 final poll which had 20), and 1989-present had 25 teams.